[bct] headphone suggestions?

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct2" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 06:21:20 -0700

Good morning again,

Does anyone know of a set of PC headphones that will have enough amplification
that I can hear things such as fade-out when working in studio recorder? Ihave
at least three headsets, including a set of Sennheiser that plugs into a USB
port, but the volume control on the headset is so low that I can't hear when
something is completely faded out and I have to guess. I have the PC volume
controls adjusted to max, and my speakers (admittedly, they are $35 JBL Duet
speakers) don't have a loud enough volume for me to tell when the fade is
completely out.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx