[bct] Re: having trouble installing talks on nokia 6620

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:21:58 -0500

Thank you. You answered my question. Hopefully I can track down a co-worker
with vision to help complete the install some time tomorrow. Either that or
the person who bought this phone can get assistance completeing the install
once I've given her the phone.
Is the fact that the install can't be completed via pc suite because of
talks, or is it because it's a different pc suite than I'm used to with my
6600 phone? I know that in my previous experience with installing Mobile
speak on my own phone, all I had to do once the computer had done its thing
was restart the phone and it would be talking. If that is no longer going
to be the case, it makes me even more nervous about replacing my phone
should the need to do so arise.
Oh well. Thank you very much for answering my question. I sincerely
appreciate it.
Missy