[bct] Re: happy new year for 2006!

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:53:37 -0500

Hi Lisa,
Will pass on any info we think you can use to aid in your job search.

To state the obvious, it's really quite difficult and frightening to be hunting
for a job.  I sincerely hope that you have a good support system of friends and
family who are willing to pass on leads and such.

Best wishes for a happy new year!