[bct] happy new year for 2006!

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:08:25 -0600

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone have a happy new year in 2006.

Keep me in prayer as I continue job hunting in the new year.

I have not worked since November 2004 other than a temporary contract I had
for almost 3 months from May to August 2005.

I hope to find work in Braille production, computer instructor, Braille
instructor, or related clerical field soon.

I hope to do some more podcasts down the road even though my equipment is
limited since I own the BX (Braille) PacMate 440 braille display and pocket
JAWS PDA. As far as I know, this is the only device that allows you to
operate the Braille display and speech output device as independent
equipment without sending in the entire device for maintenance and repair
when necessary.

If anyone have not visited my web site, please check it out.

If you do not wish to hear the music after the page is loaded, hit the
escape key to stop the music. To continue listening to the music after
reading the page, hit refresh which is f5 to start the music again.

Each page have a different tune and a couple of pages have my voice
recording on it.

Talk to everyone soon.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx