[bct] Re: happy birthday, Allison

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:54:37 -0500

MessageLol! Thanks!
Allison

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jake Joehl
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 10:16 AM
  Subject: [bct] Re: happy birthday, Allison

  Happy B-Day Allison! I hope you have a truly awesome day! Beware not only of
the Dan who resides on this list, but my upstairs neighbor Dan is apt to strike
at any moment. Actually, my neighbor has his own place but comes here a lot.
Also, he is Jewish, and I don't think there is such a thing as an Irish Jew.
  Jake