[bct] Re: happy birthday, Allison

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:16:18 -0600

MessageHappy B-Day Allison! I hope you have a truly awesome day! Beware not
only of the Dan who resides on this list, but my upstairs neighbor Dan is apt
to strike at any moment. Actually, my neighbor has his own place but comes here
a lot. Also, he is Jewish, and I don't think there is such a thing as an Irish
Jew.
Jake