[bct] hanna barbarra sound effects

  • From: "buddy liverman" <buddyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 18:47:10 -0400

this may be totally of the wall to some of you. I like no i love cartoons
especially cartoons that have good sound effects. could someone tell me why a
website like www.sound-ideas.com has them on cd, and i know they have the
copyright. but the price went from $100 to $495, yes five hundred dollars for
four cd's. that is rediculous. thanks buddy. i staill want them but i don't
know about that price. I know of a good website www.findsounds.com that is
good. Does anyone know of any podcasts dealing with sound effects or any good
website where i cqan purchase them a at a resonible rate? thanks buddy.