[bct] great podcasts, all

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:17:16 -0800

Hi list,

The podcasts in the past week have been really great. Welcome to the new
podcasters; Pam, yours was interesting not only for dog guide users, but for
just plain animal lovers like me. Rick, your Nero part 1 was interesting. I
wonder if you could use shift plus tab to go backward through those long dialog
boxes, to avoid having to wade through all that stuff just to change one thing.
Sometimes that doesn't work, though.
Hope, thanks for another Celtic podcast. I especially enjoyed the final song
you played.

Would it help any of you if I did a podcast on the Jaws configuration manager
and the basics, voices, and braille menu items in Jaws 7? It would probably be
out of date with the next Jaws release, but, having spent hours over the past
few years setting this stuff up, maybe some of my discussion would help
someone. I don't set everything, but I do change a lot of things. I also tend
to skip over stuff I don't know or don't need to learn, but most of it is
fairly familiar.

Maybe somebody can balance this out with some Window Eyes and Hal menu setting
descriptions too.

Mary, who hopes it isn't as stormy where you are, as it is here; it's a mess
out there! Wind and rain for the next week...
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss