[bct] Re: got the drivers

  • From: "Tim Kilgore" <Tim8275@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 23:45:10 -0600

I'm using 6.2

I'll try the help thing.  Thanks

To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:58 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: got the drivers

Jaws 6 and above have different setup requirements for scripts, but I don't know anything about SSIL drivers. Is there any way you can go to the Jaws help and type in SSIL to get more information? I thought there was an edit field within Jaws help so you can type a specific keyword and do a quick search. I think I heard something about an index function. Not sure though, since I don't know what Jaws version you are using, and a lot changed when Jaws 6 came out. Even Jaws 7 has some differences from Jaws 6.