[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:06:01 -0600

    Lannette is quite right about that.  Compatibility is a must, at least
in my opinion.  For me, one of the coolest things would be if she (meaning
whom ever I might find) LOVED to go BAREFOOT all the time the same as me!
OF course, the more absolute compatibility you have with your prospective
mate, the better.  That way, you stand less chance of having problems.  Now,
of course, you'll still have problems; but, the greater the degree of
absolute compatibility, the greater your chances of substantially minimizing
those problems.  BTW, I happen to think that, while physical compatibility
is way cool, compatibility with regard to personal and other beliefs is of
equal necesity.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: