[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:59:43 -0500

Hi Randy,
I'm certain you've received at least a few replies on this topic already, but I'm willing to throw my hat into the ring with the others. <smile>

I don't think it matters whether the young woman is blind or not; it matters whether you have things in common and grow to care for each other, as did Darren and Kim. This should not be an experiment. You'll either find someone out there in cyberspace who likes you for who you are. Blindness should have nothing to do with it.

Good luck in your endeavors,

----- Original Message ----- From: "randy gilkey" <randy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>