[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:43:18 -0600

Jamie, I'm very sorry to hear that you are unemployed and without a
wonderful guy.  You made me think of something as I was reading your
message.  I am fortunate to have a wife of 27 years who understands me
as much as anyone ever has.  No, she is not blind, and that is all the
more remarkable in that I think she knows me as well as any person who
is blind could know me.  Don't misunderstand.  I am not suggesting that
it is better to marry someone who can see.  Far from it.  People should
marry whomever they fall in love with.  But what is remarkable is that
there are definitely people who are sighted to have the sensitivity and
the understanding to be a perfect partner for someone who is blind.  I
will never take that for granted, because I know I have a very wonderful
wife.  I fell in love with the smile in her voice as soon as I heard it.
By the way, you can hear it too.  Just listen to Dan's financial therapy