[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "jamie crowell" <jcrowell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:25:41 -0500

Randy, I am in the same position. I am looking for a guy and a job. I know a
blind couple here in my area who share that same happiness that Kim and
Daron share and I do think that being blind helps. I personally would like
to date a blind guy because we would be more sensitive  to each others
needs. When I was in college I lived with three sighted roommates and it was
horrible to say the least. I wish we blind folks weren't so spread out all
over the place. I also wish I had a job. I am sick of being turned down for
"lack of experience" when in fact its because I'm blind.