[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "jamie crowell" <jcrowell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 08:59:47 -0500

Yes, Tim, I do have a goal in mind. I just graduated with a degree in human
resources and I have sent resumes all over the place. I have had three
interviews. I recently interviewed with Alltel, which is the second largest
phone company in my area. My dad has worked there for over thirty years and
he is talking with the VP. They turned me down yesterday, however, I think
it's because they don't want to make the effort to work with me. My dad is
going to call the VP on Monday. I think there is still a possibility.
Jamie