[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:45:27 -0600

Jamie, I met my wife through a mutual friend, at the music school at the
University of Wisconsin.  She was engaged at the time, but I think we
both knew, from the first date, that we had found a match.  I'm a rather
picky guy.  I had been engaged to a women some years ago and she was
killed in a freak horse back riding accident two weeks before we were to
be married.  She was a very wonderful person and will always be a part
of me.  I knew that there had to be someone else out there who was a
perfect match, so I took my time and dated lots of people in the
interim.  I guess lightening can, in fact, strike twice.  At least, it
did for us.

Neal