[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:53:30 -0500

Hi Joni,
I second all your sentiments. I also find myself making the same statement about being patient and finding love when you least expect it. Our friend had dinnner with us a few years ago and she said that she was ssaving her money for either taking a trip to Africa or getting married. Well, the very next year, we were beaming at her lovely ship-board wedding. You just never know. and this young woman thought she'd never be asked.

"Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>