[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:48:16 -0500

Hi everyone,

And yet another one.

Blind-Singles

Blind-Singles is a forum for the blind and others who are interested to look
for that special someone. discuss romance, dating, how to meet people, and
methods and strategies for getting acquainted with others.

subscribe to Blind-Singles,
type the command:
SUBSCRIBE Blind-Singles

in the BODY of an emessage, and send it to:
<blind-singles-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

post an emessage to Blind-Singles,
once you have subscribed, send it to:
<blind-singles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

All posts sent to Blind-Singles are archived in the
Blind-Singles hyperarchive,
located at:

search the Blind-Singles hyperarchive,
simply type a search-string in the following text-entry field, then move to
the next line, and activate the Submit button. To search for a phrase,
enclose
it in double-quotes. Note: While you do need to be subscribed to
Blind-Singles to post to the list, you do not need to be subscribed to the
list to peruse
or search its hyperarchive.
Search Blind-Singles for:

Search Blind-Singles

unsubscribe from Blind-Singles,
type the command:
UNSUBSCRIBE Blind-Singles

in the BODY of an emessage, and send it to:

contact the listowner of Blind-Singles,
email:
<blind-singles-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Definition list of 1 items
End-of-Entry Sub-Index = 1.
report an error or omission
 = 2.
Index of Blindness-Related Lists
 = 3.
Index of Accessibility & Pan-Disability Lists
 = 4.
Index of Lists Frequented by Blind Members
 = 5.
Index of Invaluable Emailng List Resources
list end

=======
seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928

From: "jamie crowell" <jcrowell@xxxxxxxxxx>

Randy, I am in the same position. I am looking for a guy and a job. I know a
blind couple here in my area who share that same happiness that Kim and
Daron share and I do think that being blind helps. I personally would like
to date a blind guy because we would be more sensitive  to each others
needs. When I was in college I lived with three sighted roommates and it was
horrible to say the least. I wish we blind folks weren't so spread out all
over the place. I also wish I had a job. I am sick of being turned down for
"lack of experience" when in fact its because I'm blind.
 Jamie