[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:46:10 -0500

Hi everyone.

Found this one too.

BlinDate is a support list dedicated to the discussion of dating and
relationships from a blind/vi perspective. The main thrust of the list is to
blind and sighted people with a way to exchange feelings and techniques for
dealing with the complications of dating and relationships and to vent their
frustrations. The listowners, however, do not encourage political
announcements or commercials, because doing so will divert the list from its
purpose. Please be VERY discrete when talking about anything pertaining to a
sexual content--there is a list named
for such topics of discussion. The focus of this list, BlinDate, is on
feelings regarding dating and relationships.

subscribe to Blindate,
send a BLANK emessage to:

Once you are subscribed to BlinDate you can
set your BlinDate subscription to digest
form--so that you receive all of the day's posts in a single (usually large)
emessage, rather than individually--by sending a BLANK emessage to:

You can
set your BlinDate subscription back to normal
by sending a BLANK emessage to:

unsubscribe from BlinDate,
send a BLANK emessage to:

contact the listowner of BlinDate,
Moe Enguillado, email:
Definition list of 1 items
End-of-Entry Sub-Index = 1.
report an error or omission
 = 2.
Index of Blindness-Related Lists
 = 3.
Index of Accessibility & Pan-Disability Lists
 = 4.
Index of Lists Frequented by Blind Members
 = 5.
Index of Invaluable Emailng List Resources
list end

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928

From: "jamie crowell" <jcrowell@xxxxxxxxxx>

Randy, I am in the same position. I am looking for a guy and a job. I know a
blind couple here in my area who share that same happiness that Kim and
Daron share and I do think that being blind helps. I personally would like
to date a blind guy because we would be more sensitive  to each others
needs. When I was in college I lived with three sighted roommates and it was
horrible to say the least. I wish we blind folks weren't so spread out all
over the place. I also wish I had a job. I am sick of being turned down for
"lack of experience" when in fact its because I'm blind.