[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:44:20 -0500

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this list can help or not.  I found it a little while back and
haven't checked it out yet.

BlindAdult

The BlindAdult mailing list is for blind adults (i.e. those over 18 years of
age). Almost any topic is welcome on BlindAdult, but the list's primary
focus
is on dating, relationships, and sex. BlindAdult was founded in 1998 by Jeff
Knight, because he believes that:
"those of us who are blind have some unique concerns/perspectives related to
these topics that are not always addressed on other lists. It is my hope
that
this list will provide a safe, fun, and friendly place for blind and
visually impaired people to share their experiences, questions, and concerns
about
these often embarrassing topics."

subscribe to BlindAdult,
type the command:
SUBSCRIBE

in the BODY of an emessage with a blank subject line, and email it to:
<blindadult-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

post to BlindAdult,
once you have subscribed, send your emessage to:
<blindadult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

unsubscribe from BlindAdult,
type the command:
UNSUBSCRIBE

in the BODY of an emessage with a blank subject line, and email it to:
<blindadult-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

contact the listowner of BlindAdult,
Lelia Clay, email:
<blindadult-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Definition list of 1 items
End-of-Entry Sub-Index = 1.
report an error or omission
 = 2.
Index of Blindness-Related Lists
 = 3.
Index of Accessibility & Pan-Disability Lists
 = 4.
Index of Lists Frequented by Blind Members
 = 5.
Index of Invaluable Emailng List Resources
list end

=======
seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928

From: "jamie crowell" <jcrowell@xxxxxxxxxx>

Randy, I am in the same position. I am looking for a guy and a job. I know a
blind couple here in my area who share that same happiness that Kim and
Daron share and I do think that being blind helps. I personally would like
to date a blind guy because we would be more sensitive  to each others
needs. When I was in college I lived with three sighted roommates and it was
horrible to say the least. I wish we blind folks weren't so spread out all
over the place. I also wish I had a job. I am sick of being turned down for
"lack of experience" when in fact its because I'm blind.
 Jamie