[bct] Re: good question

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:40:13 -0600

Perhaps the conference could be used to address your question; which mind
you, is a good one.  I realize this isn't a dating service; but, I'm quite
sure that some out there can already guess one of the characteristics I'd be
looking for myself.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: