[bct] goals for 2006

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 04:56:52 -0800

Good morning all,

Since some of us are sharing goals for the year, I think one of mine is to
simply keep learning; I have a number of specific interests--music, science,
theology, and one that I would like to focus more on: whollistic medicine. It's
been an interest of mine for decades; for example, I have a magnetic mattress
pad on my bed (north pole facing up, for those who know a bit about this), I
use supplements (some general, some for specific areas); it wouldn't hurt to
learn a bit more. NLS and RFBD have produced some good books on herbal medicine
and I'd love to find a few that are a bit more modern in scope; I have a couple
classics that were written decades ago; they're good, but knowledge has
increased significantly since these books were written. That will keep me busy,
yet allow time to enjoy a lot of free time for other things.