[bct] get-together with Larry in New York

  • From: "Slau" <slau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:07:05 -0400

For anyone who'd like to join us in New York City next week when Larry's in
town, please e-mail me off-list with Larry in the subject line. We're going to
try and have a bite to eat, a few drinks, perhaps Scotch, I dunno. I need to
know how many people we'll have and how many guide dogs, etc. I don't know
which evening it'll be, either Tuesday or Wednesday so try to keep both
evenings open for now and let me know if you have a preference for either
night. We'll try to get a consensus.
My work number is 718-932-3660 and my cell is 917-864-4555.
aka Slau