[bct] Re: getting manufacturers to care: was: Re: Re: Another Sonic Stage question

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:42:28 -0800

MessageOh, i amnot talking lawsuits or anything, I've just never, as of yet,
encountered something i really wanted to get working that seems to be so
inaccessible.  Seems like there's always some round abut way, and i imagine I
will find one here too.  Obviously, as mentioned we can record individual
tracks in real time, and can transfer whole disks, that's something.  Sounds
like MD simple burner is scripted, which will allow one to put things on a
minidisc, however, we're still waiting on the results of whether or not those
scripts are sharable.

By the way, to Rob, I am not opposed to paying your nephew something for his
trouble.  As i said, I like the format as it is cheap, easily replacable and i
like the quality of the recorder.  So I will do whatever I can to make it work
for me.  I am a lot more hopeful about that than I was a couple of months ago.