[bct] Re: get a life you loser, that won't help the situation!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:46:07 -0600

Hi. True, quite true. But as I said, the more we acknnowledge him, the more fun he'll have. This guy has been hammering the hell out of Chetan's e-mail server for the other list. So far he hasn't gotten on and for that I am eternally greatful. I'd just like to wake up one morning and not have to see any e-mail from, or about this ass.
We have lots of fun things we could be talking about, and telling this guy to get a life and to leave isn't really helping our cause. Sure it might make ya feel good in the short term, but long term it just makes it worse.
Lets just let this go by. When he doesn't get a reaction from us, he will figure out somewhere else to go.

At 11:31 AM 3/31/2006, you wrote:
I know it won't but something has to give somewhere

Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info