[bct] get a life you looser

  • From: randy gilkey <randy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:31:51 -0500

Hey folks or should I say, Destructive idiot , because of your selfishness, I am leaving the list. You know while your sitting around causing destruction I am out playing music and making money you are a looser. loser loser loser loser, I hope one day your computer burst in to flames, or maybe you break both of your hands in a freak accident or something to stop you, you are a minous to society You will burn in hell for all the things you have done. I played last night don't you have a job or are you living with your mommy, mommys boy, or are you just a loser. Thats what it is isn't it your a loser aint you boy. If you ever want to talk about this come on up to west virginia and I'll break both of your arms for you mamma's boy. Have fun on the list buy yourself. . .

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info