[bct] Re: general comments on recent podcasts

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 00:19:48 -0500

Hi Lynnette,
Thanks! We sure had a lot of fun recording it, and i'm glad to know that I can use the olympus to record skype!

Megan
   At 11:19 PM 2/18/2006, you wrote:
Hi Megan,
Yes. That was a pretty wild experience but a wonderful way to show us that you can record Skype calls and they come in loud and clear.

I tell you, those podcast juices are simply flowing!
Carry on!
Lynnette