[bct] Re: general comments on recent podcasts

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <audiomirror@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:43:10 -0500

Hi Mary,
Yes, that podcast was a blast I must say!  I'm glad you enjoyed that, because
it was great fun recording it.
The doors opening and closing thing you mentioned really made me smile.  I
wondered how that all came across over the recording, and it does sound as if
Megan's room is an ever revolving door; when one person leaves, another
literally chimes in.
I hope you can get Skype working for you, it would be great fun to talk to you.
 The experience is pretty amazing.  It really feels as though you're speaking
to someone right in the same room as you are.
Anyway, I've gone on long enough, I'm abridging the Hope novel for today.
Oh, wait, that's a bit hypocritical isn't it, since I just said the unabridged
books are better?  <smile>