[bct] Re: general comments on recent podcasts

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:50:20 -0600

Hay guys,

For your information -- even if you have Skype running, which is always your
choice, you can go to the file menu and change your status so that you are not
available thru there you can become not visable, or status as "do not disterb".
 On the other hand, if you want to be visable you can be, and if you want you
can turn on auto answer so when someone calls you and you want less hastle  for
answering the computer will answer any in-coming Skype call.  With that choice
when the call comes they just start talking to you and you don't have to hit a
key to accept the call or anything.