[bct] general comments on recent podcasts

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:49:18 -0800

Hi list,

I've really enjoyed the podcasts this week; two of Larry and Jake walking in
just a couple days is a very special treat! I sit in my favorite rocking chair,
large mug of hot chocolate in hand, book port or Olympus WS320 on my lap,
headphones on, just taking it all in and glad to hear it all. We have such cold
rainy weather this week and with all the other adverse weather conditions
throughout the country, it's nice to know at least a few places have more
pleasant surroundings than snow or rain.

I love the podcast Hope and Megan did. You guys sounded like you were having a
real good time with it! I kept hearing doors opening and closing, and thought
for a while that you must have a huge amount of people coming into your room
and leaving; and then I figured out it must be the computer doing those sounds
with instant messenger and people leaving and coming online. So, my mistake,
but it was fun imagining you carrying on a conversation and hearing doors open
and close all the time. I thought, "Who is spying on you guys anyway?" You
really must do a podcast on Skype. I got a version from http://www.jfwlite.com
and there were scripts there also, but I bet it was an earlier version; I set
up an account last year and have never used it, and I don't even have Skype on
my PC now. It just seems too disruptive. But that's just me, not used to being