[bct] Re: general comments about the list, and chocolate

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:08:39 -0500

I agree with you, Mary. Whatever kind of chocolate you like is terrific. I'm a milk chocolate person myself.

By the wayw, we just returned from a cool flute master class and what am I thinking about? The exquisite little pumpkin cream pastries and the really wonderful chocolate cupcakes. Oh, and the music was good, too. <grin>