[bct] Re: general comments about the list, and chocolate

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:59:23 -0600

Did you ever wonder how they made M&Ms without any seems or breaks in
the shell that encapsulates the inner chocolate?  I have wondered that
for years and I was at a chocolate expo this summer and found out.  I've
been tempted to go corner that professor and have him help me make a
podcast.  You know, I could sit there eating chocolate while both
describing it and smacking my lips so you would all be very very hungry
after it was all over  Yum! Yum!  So soft, so rich, quite tasty.  Now
eat your heart out.

OK, I'll now be band from the list.