[bct] Re: general comments about the list, and chocolate

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:50:25 -0500

Hey, who's got the M&M's?

Yummy...

Rick

=====

Author:
Helen Keller

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 6:48 PM
Subject: [bct] general comments about the list, and chocolate

Jamie,

I agree 1 million percent; I don't listen to every podcast either, because
some deal with subjects I don't need to know about currently, but they are
out there in case I want to hear them later. I don't usually delete messages
here but I would if I were a lot more busy; these days I can slow down and
enjoy everyone's give and take, and the crazy jokes and laughter and some of
the general fooling around that goes on here, all in good taste. I don't
even mind all the discussion of scotch; I don't drink but it's funny hearing
you guys get silly about it. Now the chocolate is another story, that is
serious stuff indeed! I like any and every kind of chocolate if it has the
slightest resemblance, so as I confessed the other day, I eat Hershey's,
despite what some Europeans say about it being absolutely horrible to them.
My favorite is still Ghirardelli but i'll try anything. Europeans seem to
have a lot more sophisticated chocolate preference and taste. They seem to
treat it more like a serious food or serious beverage than we Americans do;
but isn't it fun to just devour the stuff regardless of what you think of
it?

Chocolate forever! Even M&M's or Reese's will do!

Mary, who's gonna hear it from Dan about M&M's, oh no!