[bct] general comments about the list, and chocolate

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:48:53 -0800

I agree 1 million percent; I don't listen to every podcast either, because some deal with subjects I don't need to know about currently, but they are out there in case I want to hear them later. I don't usually delete messages here but I would if I were a lot more busy; these days I can slow down and enjoy everyone's give and take, and the crazy jokes and laughter and some of the general fooling around that goes on here, all in good taste. I don't even mind all the discussion of scotch; I don't drink but it's funny hearing you guys get silly about it. Now the chocolate is another story, that is serious stuff indeed! I like any and every kind of chocolate if it has the slightest resemblance, so as I confessed the other day, I eat Hershey's, despite what some Europeans say about it being absolutely horrible to them. My favorite is still Ghirardelli but i'll try anything. Europeans seem to have a lot more sophisticated chocolate preference and taste. They seem to treat it more like a serious food or serious beverage than we Americans do; but isn't it fun to just devour the stuff regardless of what you think of it?

Chocolate forever! Even M&M's or Reese's will do!

Mary, who's gonna hear it from Dan about M&M's, oh no!