[bct] fwd: nick g

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:16:06 -0400

Nick G
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:27 PM
Subject: can't post to freelists lists, please forward

I'm reading this bullshit posted to the freelists list, I can't unsubscribe
from this list because for some reason I can't send mail to freelists, which
is my reason for wanting off.  At the same time, Mailman is a hell of a lot
more secure.  According to Larry, the luv2bablyndi.net list is where we're
staying.  Do us a kind favor, please, and move over to this list?  I suspect
you won't have to move again.  And to those reposting to the freelists list,
don't!  It only spreads confusion.
Block quote end

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928