[bct] Re: (fwd) [BlindAttic] Fwd: [program-l] Announcing TextPal--powerful, friendly, & free text and code editor

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 18:10:12 -0500

Can I use this little program for editing HTML files, for instance? Ihave a program on my Mac that lets me code a document and then look at it in "Web Preview" without having to open up the web browser. Can this program do that, too? What else can it be used for? It has to be better than NotePad.

Could I use it, say , to formatt documents for printing, like I can with word?

Jane

On May 17, 2006, at 3:17 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Pam, I have it on my computer.  It is very nice.

Neal