[bct] Re: free mailing lists

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:25:50 -0500

Actually what I need ia a free mailing list and web space.

On Apr 21, 2006, at 12:11 PM, Rick Harmon wrote:

Hi Jane,

Not sure about freelists but you could give them a try.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925