[bct] for the car

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:20:10 -0800

Hi. I jumped on here to ask a question. In one of the earlier BlindCoolTech podcasts, Larry mentioned trying, and being somewhat disappointed with, an fm transmitter to use to play podcasts or other audio while in a car. I think he mentioned trying the CCrane transmitter.

So Larry, or anybody else with experience, do any fm transmitters provide passable to good audio while driving around? If so, which one? I bought a cheap one, and the results were as I expected. Also, if you used the CCrane, did you make the little adjustment which one apparently needs to make to increase its power? I
would have expected the CCrane to work well, so was disappointed by Larry's information that it didn't, assuming of course I understood correctly.

Thanks for any information.

to receive concise weekly technology updates, send a blank message to