[bct] Re: for a special friend/partner

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 08:30:41 -0500

I am so so sorry! I have my first guide dog from the seeing eye Kenya,
and I can't think of the pain you have went through. I have had Kenya
for 10 months now and the bond that we have is indeed something...

I will be thinking of  you and praying for you for your loss.

My condolences to you my friend!

Darren Duff