[bct] Re: for a special friend/partner

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:32:29 -0500

Hi Scott,
Until we got our little catties three and a half years ago, I don't think I really understood the love between an animal companion/guide and a human. I do now and you will certainly be in our thoughts and have our sympathies.
Lynnette & Maria
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Howell" <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>