[bct] Re: for a special friend/partner

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 17:57:35 -0600

Hi Scott. I'm very sorry to hear that. My roommate had to put his dog down in november of last year due to neurologic problems. my roommate has been approved for a guide dog though. On New Year's Eve, one of the neighbor boys, who doesn't actually live here but spends a great deal of time with us, came up to my roommate and asked him how the dog was. The only reason I know all this is that one of our community builders was down in our apartment this morning talking with my roommate about something else. Anyway, her son was unaware that the dog had died, and my roommate got very offended because nobody had told the community builder's son. Now in a way I can understand my roommate's upset feelings, but the other guy really isn't around that much.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Howell" <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>