[bct] for a special friend - thanks

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 04:28:46 -0500

Thanks to all who sent along their thoughts and good wishes. Yes this is a hard time, but we'll all get along. I guess what was so odd to me is this morning my wife got up before me which is ver unusual, but my back was bothering me and I was trying to give it some more rest. I think this is some sort of virus going around because my wife had it and had the same problems. In any case, my young Shepherd came and jumpped on me and rolled al over me. Ok I don't encourage dogs to get on my bed, but for some reason he feels its necessary to on occation step all over us, but today I think he was telling me somethng else. He rolled around and cryed. Dogs have a their own way of showing emotions. Thanks again all.

Scott