[bct] Re: fitness equipment

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:35:21 -0800

I love hearing how you and others are taking advantage of staying fit. I don't
swim at all, but I am sure as the equipment becomes familiar I can learn to use
it and enjoy it. I just don't know what to do with it yet. In addition, the
local food store has a line of organic food and I am so excited about it! One
of the most confusing machines I found yesterday was the three-bench
strengthening machine. I will probably stay away from that one until somebody
can show me what to do. Everything is so well padded and looks so comfortable;
it's quite a change from my mother's old exercise bike that made terrible
noises, and her old mechanical tread mill that barely worked. Ah, times have