[bct] Re: fitness equipment

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 05:42:48 -0500

Mary, the exercise bike with a chair is called a recumbent bike. It puts you at a different angle and actually aids development of the legs, but gives you no upper body work as many exercise bikes do.


Other related posts: