[bct] fireplace podcast, and a Skype question

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:43:52 -0800

Good morning on this cold (for northern California) morninng!

The fireplace podcast was wonderful, Larry! I had my hot chocolate this morning
while hearing it, so had a bit of the warmth with the sound. What type of wood
do you use? Oak? Cedar? Something else?

Isn't it funny how dogs can sack out in front of a fireplace? I've known some
who didn't bother, but my favorite pet dog would stretch out so much that every
inch that could get close, got close; you'd swear she grew a few inches just to
get her neck, tummy, chest, and face as close as she dared. Her collar got so
hot I was always afraid she'd burn herself. Other dogs couldn't care less
though; some will go lie on the nearest bed or in the nearest favorite chair.

Now the Skype question: I have gotten some lovely greetings from people when
I've logged in, but don't know how to reply. What's the proper procedure? I
hate to ignore people when they take the time to say hello.

Thanks -
Mary Emerson
Skype name: mkemerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx