[bct] Re: file uploads

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:25:40 -0600

Hi Dick:
Great submission man!  Does your TC-105 have that variable speed control that
some enterprising sole came up with to make speed listening possible.  Those
were great four track machines.  We discover stereo faze distortion on them,
learning that you could record the same song on each track then put the track
switch in the middle, allowing you to hear both tracks playing simultaneously.
When they became synchronized and the fazing began it created a neat effect
that is now standard in Gold Wave.