[bct] Re: file uploads

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:08:15 -0600

You are not supposed to leave the page while the file is being uploaded.  Also
close any programs on the task bar except Jaws before attempting to follow my
instructions.  While I am not yet using Jaws 7 all the time, I will check out
whether the same instructions work with it later tonight.  I have another file
to send to someone so I'll have a legitimate chance.  I had no trouble doing it
but my file was 94 megs and it just took a long time.  There is a status bar
but if you leave the page you won't hear it being spoken any longer and your
file upload will be aborted.