[bct] Re: file uploads

  • From: "Dick Wamser" <snapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:14:05 -0800

Thanks.  Your instructions were thorough but did not work.  Pressing the space
bar on the browse link did nothing, but I got the gist of what you were trying
to say.  This time, I'm getting a message saying that the file is being sent.
There is supposed to be a status line near the top of the screen determining
what portion of the file has been sent, but I can't find it. Nothing about
conect speed either or how many kps, but that's OK. Probably because I've got
Outlook express opened?  Thanks.  It got me on the right track.  I appreciate
it.
Dick, Donna, Clayton, Mizzy, Bart and Ginger