[bct] Re: file uploads

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:07:29 -0600

Hi Dick:
First, when you bring up the yousendit.com homepage, locate the brows button
and press the space bar.  Then, you will be able to fill in the edit field for
the upload file name without going into forms mode.  The next field you will
come to when you press tab is the files of type field, leave this field as it
is, all files.  Then, tab to the folder field and make sure the right folder is
selected.  Back tabbing once will bring you back to the open button, press the
space bar there and the correct path, folder and file name will be placed in
the file to upload edit field.  After completing these steps then return to the
top of the page and start the process of filling out the senders e-mail
address, tabbing past the file to upload field which should already be filled
in correctly because of your previously selected items in the brows mode.
Finish by adding your own e-mail address if you want and any comments.  Press
the space bar on the send it button and wait.  Hope this helps.