[bct] file uploads

  • From: "Dick Wamser" <snapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:43:12 -0800

Hello: this has probably been asked ten thousand times.  I am attempting to
send a file to the BCT podcast group via
yousendit.com.  I fill in the email address, add mine as a confirmation, and
then tab to the file I want to upload.  I type the name of the file in with all
of the above in forms mode with Jaws version 7, and press tab.  Nothing
happens.  I finally get speech back and go to the you send.gif button and press
enter.  Forms mode stays on and there is no evidence that the file is being
transferred.  I've been round the circle four times and am getting nowhere.
What's the hidden key here?  Thanks.  Dick, Donna, Clayton, Mizzy, Bart and