[bct] Re: eyes!

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:40:42 -0500

Hi Jake,
I had a dear friend, who is regrettably no longer with us.  She was such a
character.  She found herself sitting in front of a cranky social service
worker who didn't believe she was blind.  Ever obliging, Dottie popped out
her prosthetic eyes and plunked them on the table.  She received a check
very shortly thereafter.

Lynnette